COLLEGE SENIORS & GRADUATE STUDENTS
Up to $7500 to a selected applicant who is a graduating senior looking to further their post-graduate education or transition into their new life post graduating.
The applicant must meet the following requirements:
• Be born a female and be of African, African-American, Afro- Latina or Black Caribbean descent.
• Graduated from a high school in one of our target areas prior to attending college and must have participated in a women’s collegiate basketball program in any division.
• Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0.
• Include an unofficial transcript with the application at the time of submission AND mail in an official transcript within one week of the application.
• Submit a written essay with a minimum of 1000 words explaining:
1) How you have exhibited leadership on and off the court.
2) Describe how you have exhibited good sportsmanship.
3) Describe 3 characteristics that you have developed over the course of your college athletic career that has contributed to your growth as a student-athlete and young professional.
4) What are your post-graduate aspirations after completing your undergraduate studies?
• Provide a recent photograph.
• Provide a letter of recommendation from a coach or athletic director.
• Provide a letter of recommendation from an academic faculty member.
• Submit all requirements prior to the deadline: April 30, 2023
If you have any issues submitting your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org